Easy to make glutinous peanut rice cake
This recipe is easy to make and will not require you much of your time!
You will just prepare, mix the ingredients, and bake! You will be using the glutinous rice flour mostly found in supermarkets or groceries.
This recipe is an energy-boosting food that you can enjoy during snack time!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
2 1/4 cups glutinous rice flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp pandan flavor
2 to 3 tablespoon peanut butter to spread on top after baking
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven at 150’c for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients, starting with the dry ingredients, and then the wet ingredients.
- Thereafter, pour in the baking pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- After baking, spread 2 to 3 tbsp of peanut butter on top.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).