What is moringa? It’s a kind of plant that has been used for many years now because of the health benefits it can provide to our body. Moringa plants are popular in Asia. This vegetable is easy to plant and grow using the seeds and cuttings. They are also drought-resistant tree, and can tolerate sunny areas.
According to our “Various health sources” some of the health benefits of eating moringa and eggplant are as follows:
Health benefits of moringa:
It can help in nourishing and protecting the skin and hair, may help in certain type of cancers, stomach problems, bacterial diseases, it can also helps during an inflammation (the body’s natural response to infection), lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels and etc.
Personally, I love eating moringa, not just because of the health benefits it can provide but also because it is economical and always available in our backyard. In my recipe I also included eggplants.
Health benefits of eggplants:
They are also beneficial to our health. They are high in fiber, contains vitamins and minerals and also a good source of antioxidants and etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Cooking time for this recipe is about 45 minutes.
- 1/2 kg pork
- 4 cups fresh moringa leaves
- 3 pcs medium size eggplant
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp sesoning mix
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking.
- Prepare all your ingredients and materials.
- In a pot arrange the pork and put the onion, garlic, 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, pepper and seasoning mix.
- Cover the pot and let it absorb the ingredients for 1 hour.
- Add the water then cook for 25 minutes in a low medium heat.
- Then add the eggplant
- After 15 minutes you can now put the moringa leaves and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy the benefits!