You must try this healthy moringa/malunggay pork recipe
What is moringa? It’s a kind of plant that has been used for many years now because of the health benefits it can provide to our body. Moringa plants are popular in Asia.
This vegetable is easy to plant and grow using the seeds and cuttings. They are also drought-resistant tree, and can tolerate sunny areas.
According to our “health food source” some health benefits of eating moringa and eggplant are as follows:
Health benefits of moringa:
- It can help in nourishing and protecting the skin and hair, stomach problems, bacterial diseases.
- It can help during an inflammation (the body’s natural response to infection).
- Beneficial in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
- Good source of vitamins B, C, A (beta-carotene), vitamin K, manganese and protein.
- It helps to cure mouth ulcers
- Helps to cure infections of the throat and stomach.
- Can help with breathing disorders and hiccups.
- The leaf water can use to clean wounds.
- Have antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Health benefits of eggplants:
They are also beneficial to our health. They are high in fiber, contains vitamins and minerals and also a good source of antioxidants etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork
- 4 cups fresh moringa leaves
- 3 pieces medium size eggplant
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking.
- Prepare all your ingredients and materials.
- In a pot arrange the pork and put the onion, garlic, 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, pepper, and seasoning mix.
- Cover the pot and let it absorb the ingredients for 1 hour.
- Add the water then let it boil for 25 minutes in a low medium heat.
- After that, add the eggplant, cook for 15 minutes.
- Then put the moringa leaves and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You are welcome to visit:
Health and Life Matters_Momsotherside
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.
You can subscribe here to receive our latest post directly to your Email!