Make something different with your adobo recipe by adding eggs!. It’s very simple and easy to cook, usually chicken and egg, but let’s make it a little unique! Pork and egg makes a good pair too. The pork meat was marinated first or soaked in a marinade. The marinade is a liquid mixture combinations of vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic and onion. This recipe is rich in protein, carbohydrates, calcium, vitamins and minerals etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork meat
- 2 to 3 boiled eggs
- 2 pieces potato (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking, and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a large bowl, put the pork and add garlic, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and black pepper.
- Marinate for 1 hour
- Heat a frying pan, add the vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the marinated pork meat, stir for a few minutes, and then pour the marinade used, add the water and cover for 20 minutes.
- Add the boiled eggs, and cover for 20 minutes until the pork meat is soft and tender.
- Put the potatoes, cover again for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting this simple recipe, please feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those, have a nice day 💞