Tasty Egg-potato-pork adobo
Make something different with your adobo recipe by adding eggs!
It’s very simple and easy to cook, usually chicken and egg are paired, but let’s make it a little unique! Pork and egg makes a good pair too. The pork meat was marinated first. The marinade is a liquid mixture combinations of vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic and onion. This recipe is rich in protein, carbohydrates, calcium, vitamins, and minerals.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork meat
- 2 to 3 boiled eggs
- 2 pieces potato (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking, and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a large bowl, put the pork and add garlic, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and black pepper.
- Marinate for 1 hour
- Heat a frying pan, add the vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the marinated pork meat, stir for a few minutes, and then pour the marinade used, add the water and cover for 20 minutes.
- Add the boiled eggs, and cover for 20 minutes until the pork meat is soft and tender.
- Put the potatoes, cover again for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.