If you want to have a unique tasty adobo, try to add some eggs on it. I really like the taste of these delicious egg-potato-pork adobo. Using hard boiled eggs. It’s very simple and easy to cook, instead of egg and chicken try the pork, the blended taste is very flavorful. It can be a perfect dish for lunch or at any mealtime. To complete this recipe we should marinate it first or soak the meat in a marinade. Marinade is the liquid mixture combinations of vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, onion, herbs and etc. in which meat is soaked before cooking procedure.
According to our “Various health sources” some of the health benefits of eggs, potatoes and pork-mear are as follows:
- Nutrient rich and high in quality protein
- Rich sources of vitamins and minerals.
- Source of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
- Some vitamins and minerals in eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues and etc.
- Potatoes are loaded with carbohydrates, protein, calcium, niacin and vitamin C.
- It has Anti inflammatory properties.
- It is also a fiber, energy producing vegetables and etc.
- Pork meat is a rich source of many different vitamins and minerals that is good for the health.
- High in protein and it also includes iron, zinc, selenium and phosphorus.
- It builds up our muscles and etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork
- boiled egg/eggs (up to 3 eggs)
- 2 pcs potato cut into cubes
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1/2 soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups water
Cooking time is about 55 minutes
- Wash your hands before cooking.
- Prepare your materials and ingredients.
- Marinate the pork: put the ingredients- garlic, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, pepper.
- Let it absorb the ingredients for 1 to 2 hrs.
- In a frying pan or pot, add the vegetable oil then saute some garlic and onion.
- Put the marinated pork and the marinade, stir for few minutes then pour the water and cover for 20 minutes.
- Add the boiled egg/eggs (you can add up to 3 eggs)
- Then cover for 20 minutes until the pork is soft and tender.
- Add the potatoes, cover again for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Happy eating