Soup is nutrient rich food that is considered as comfort food in other countries. This liquid food is best to consume while still warm. It is prepared and cooked by combining ingredients like meat and vegetables with a stock or using water. This recipe contains chicken meat, egg, carrots, milk, elbow macaroni and other ingredients which make it delicious.
This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, calcium, vitamins, and minerals that are helpful in our body.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg chicken meat
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup carrots (sliced into small sizes)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 4 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 cups water
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a pot to medium heat, add the vegetable oil, then sauté garlic and onion until browned.
- Add the chicken meat, then stir.
- Add the water and cover for 20 minutes.
- Then add the elbow macaroni and the carrots, cover for another 20 minutes.
- Then add the evaporated milk and the whisked egg, after 10 minutes the soup is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
Feel free to visit:
Get in touch! Like/follow Momsotherside in Facebook.