Soup is a nutrient rich food. In other countries, they considered it as comfort food. This liquid food is best to consume while still warm. It is prepared and cooked by combining ingredients like meat and vegetables with a stock or using water. This recipe is made from chicken meat, added with egg, carrots, milk, elbow macaroni and other ingredients which make it more delicious. It is also a creamy rich soup because of the addition of milk.
Read some of the health benefits of chicken, carrots and egg from our “Various health sources” they are as follows:
- It contains little fats and lots of protein, amino acids, selenium, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, magnesium.
- Contains phosphorus and calcium that keeps your bones healthy.
- Lots of trace minerals which improves immunity and etc.
- It has anti-cancer properties
- Contains vitamin A, beta carotene, alpha carotene and lutein
- Antioxidant, prevent infection and etc.
- Nutrient rich and high in quality protein
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals
- Source of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K
- Some vitamins and minerals in eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues and etc.
Other ingredient like elbow macaroni is high in carbohydrates and are energy giving foods. The evaporated milk is also have nutritional value like calcium and protein.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Cooking time is about 50 minutes
- 1/4 kg chicken meat
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup carrots (sliced into small sizes)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 cups water
- 1 egg
- Wash hands before cooking
- Prepare your Ingredients and materials.
- In a pot, using a low medium heat, add the vegetable oil then saute garlic and onion.
- Add the chicken then stir until golden brown.
- Add the water
- Cover for 20 minutes
- After that, add the elbow macaroni and the carrots, cover for another 20 minutes.
- Then add the evaporated milk and the whisked egg, after 10 minutes the soup is ready.
- Served and enjoy!