Vegetables are always a good option to pair with meat recipes, but you can also cook it even without meat. There are a lot of ways on how to cook cabbage, it can be used in soup recipes, stews, can use as coleslaw, can also be used as food wrapper, you can do stir-fried cabbage, sautéed cabbage etc. the other ingredient is the chayote, it can also be added to salads, chopseuy, can cook as stir-fried etc. This recipe also includes chicken meat, they are always a good choice to pair with any ingredient because they are easy to cook and the nutrients you can derive from it are also very beneficial in our body.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 small-sized cabbage
- 1 large-sized chayote
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 4 to 5 tsp seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 cups of water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a pot, mix all the ingredients except for the veggies and water.
- Let the chicken absorb the ingredients for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cook in a low medium heat, add the water and cover the pot.
- After 30 minutes add the veggies then cook for another 20 minutes
- Enjoy with rice!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE