This recipe used salmon head, this is very delicious and has a very rich flavor. It is easy to cook and prepare, other ways of cooking this is through baking, grilling, broiling etc. Another ingredient is the water spinach (kangkong), this is a green leafy vegetable that is very flexible as there are lots of methods in cooking this, you can do sautéed, adobo, stir-fry and can also be added to meat and fish recipes. This salmon head and water spinach recipe is a good source of essential nutrients that could be beneficial to our body, like fiber, vitamins and minerals, antioxidants etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 pieces salmon head cut into halves
- 1 bunch water spinach leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp iodized salt
- 3 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp tamarind seasoning powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking, prepare the ingredients and materials.
- In a pot, arrange the salmon head then put the garlic, onion, black pepper, iodized salt, seasoning mix, vegetable oil and the water.
- Cook for 25 minutes then add the tamarind mix powder and the water spinach.
- Let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE