Do you love pork meat and veggies combination? This recipe includes bokchoy or pechay, this is a green leafy vegetable that can be cooked as sautéed, stir-fried, can be added to soup etc. Another ingredient is the pork ribs, choose to add in the recipe the lean part of the meat. It is very tasty and can also offer a good amount of nutrients. Read some health benefits of this bokchoy vegetable and pork meat below.
According to our health food source:
- Rich source of vitamins A, C, D and K.
- Contains a sufficient amount of vitamin B6 and folate.
- Significant source of carotenoids like beta-carotene.
- Contains high amounts of minerals like calcium and potassium.
Pork ribs/pork meat
- Pork meat is a rich source of many vitamins and minerals that is good for the health.
- High in protein and it also includes iron, zinc, selenium and phosphorus.
- It builds up our muscles etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork ribs
- 2 bunches of pechay/bokchoy
- 4 cups of water
- 3 tsp of seasoning mix
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 to 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat, using a pot, add vegetable oil, sauté garlic and onion.
- After a few minutes add the pork ribs, then stir, add the water, salt, seasoning mix and the pepper, stir it again then cover the pot and let it cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until the pork meat becomes soft and tender.
- Put the pechay or bokchoy veggies, cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Best to eat with rice! You can also squeeze some calamansi/lime over it to make it tastier.