Muffins are easy to prepare and bake, that’s why it’s already one of the ideal recipe to choose from when you are rushing to make something for snack!
Adding vegetables to your baked goods are a good idea to explore!
Carrot or squash muffin recipe: The ingredients and procedure are almost the same. Just choose which vegetable you wish to add in the recipe.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 medium-sized shredded carrot, but if you prefer to use squash just add 1 cup shredded squash.
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, (optional) shredded carrot or squash in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (butter or margarine, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vegetable oil, whisked egg).
- Then combine the mixture together.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Check if already cooked (using a clean fork) if not you can add another 5 minutes for it to bake.
- Let cool and serve!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.