Muffins are easy to prepare and bake that’s why it’s already one of the ideal recipe to choose from when you are in a hurry to make something for snack! Adding vegetables to your baked goods are a good idea to explore!
Carrot or squash muffin recipe: The ingredients are almost the same. Just choose which vegetable you wish to add in the recipe. The procedure is just the same too.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 medium-sized shredded carrot, but if you prefer to use squash just add 1 cup shredded squash.
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, (optional) shredded carrot or squash in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (butter or margarine, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vegetable oil, whisked egg).
- Then combine the mixture together.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Check if already cooked (using a clean fork) if not you can add another 5 minutes for it to bake.
- Let cool and serve!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE