Quick breads from the name itself are easy to make.
That’s why they are one of the recipes to choose from when you are rushing to prepare a snack for your loved ones or for yourself, and it’s a good choice to pair with your favorite beverage. This recipe used mango fruit, one of the most popular fruit because of its unique fragrance, taste, and nutrients it contains.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed/puréed mango
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl (all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar).
- Then mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (condensed milk, evaporated milk or buttermilk, margarine, hot water, vegetable oil, egg and the mashed or puréed 1/2 cup of mango).
- Combine the mixtures together and pour in the loaf baking pan.
- Spread the other 1/2 cup of mashed/puréed mango on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.