Quick breads from the name itself are easy to make that’s why they are one of the recipes to choose from when you are in a hurry to prepare a snack for your loved ones or for yourself, and it’s a good choice to pair with your favorite beverage. This recipe used mango fruit, one of the most popular fruit because of its unique fragrance, taste and the nutrients it contains.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed/puréed mango
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl (all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar).
- Then mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (condensed milk, evaporated milk or buttermilk, margarine, hot water, vegetable oil, egg and the mashed or puréed 1/2 cup of mango).
- Combine the mixtures together and pour in the loaf baking pan.
- Spread the other 1/2 cup of mashed/puréed mango on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE