Quickbreads from the name itself are easy to make that’s why they are one of the recipes to choose from when you are in a hurry to prepare a snack for your loveones or for yourself and it’s a good choice to pair with your favorite beverage. This recipe used mango fruit, one of the most popular fruit because of it’s unique fragrance, taste and the nutrients it contains. Before going to the recipe let us learn first what are the benefits we can get from this fruit.
According to our “Various health sources”. They are as follows:
Health benefits of eating mango:
- It contains a high level of vitamin C, pectin and fibers that helps to lower high cholesterol levels.
- A rich source of potassium, which is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps to control blood pressure and heart rate.
- It contains antioxidants which can help the body fight certain types of cancers.
- This fibrous fruit help boosts the digestive function of the body by burning additional calories which can help in weight loss.
- They can help in promoting good eye sight, prevent night blindness and help in eye dryness.
- Rich in dietary fiber which can help in digestion.
- A good source of vitamins and minerals.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed/pureed mango
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl (all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar).
- Then mix the wet ingredients in another bowl (condensed milk, evaporated milk or buttermilk, margarine, hot water, vegetable oil,egg and the mashed or pureed 1/2 cup of mango).
- Combine the mixtures together.
- Pour in the loaf baking pan
- Spread the other 1/2 cup of mashed/pureed mango on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool then serve!