It’s always a great idea to cook meal for your family because you are sure that you serve them safe and healthy food. Also, you have the control over the amount of ingredients that you’re adding to your recipe, which makes the meal good and healthy one. In cooking your own food, you will not just enjoy the benefits but will also keep your body moving and will develop more skills within you. According to studies, people who loved to prepare food for themselves at home, tends to eat healthier and consume fewer calories than those who cook less and just buy ready to eat foods outside. Read what are the health benefits you can get from the ingredients of this recipe.
According to our “Various health sources” they are as follows:
Health benefits of eating pineapple:
- It contains high amount of potassium. It can lower high blood pressure.
- A great source of vitamin C which is essential for a good immunity.
- Contains enzymes which can make skin elastic, can reduce age spots and fine lines.
Health benefits of eating potato:
- Potatoes are loaded with carbohydrates, protein, calcium, niacin and vitamin C.
- It has Anti inflammatory properties.
- It is also a fiber rich food, energy producing vegetables and etc.
Health benefits of eating carrots:
- It has anti-cancer properties
- Contains vitamin A, beta carotene, alpha carotene and lutein.
- Antioxidant and can help prevent infection.
Health benefits of eating pork meat:
- Pork meat is a rich source of many different vitamins and minerals that is good for the health.
- High in protein and it also includes iron, zinc, selenium and phosphorus.
- It builds up our muscles and etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg of pork meat
- 1cup pineapple
- 1 medium size carrot
- 1 medium size potato
- 2 to 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1tsp of black pepper
- 3 tsp seasoning mix powder
- 3 cups of water
- Wash your hands before cooking to eliminate germs.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials to save time.
- In a low medium heat using a frying pan, add vegetable oil then saute garlic and onion.
- Add the pork meat, stir until golden brown, add water, soy sauce pepper and the seasoning mix then cover.
- After 30 minutes you can now add the potato and carrots.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes before adding the tomato sauce.
- After you add the tomato sauce cover again for 15 minutes. You can now add the pineapple.
- Serve with rice, happy eating!