Need something for dessert or snack? Why not try this guilt free cheesy chocolate cake bars recipe! But before that let us learn some healthful information about cocoa powder/chocolate powder and cheese which I used in the recipe. It is common to us that cocoa is a ground powder that they use to produce chocolate. This has a lot of beneficial components which can help our body. A cheese is usually used as a stuffing for bread, toppings and ingredient to food recipes, it also offers some health benefits in our body. It’s delicious taste is truly iressistable.
According to our “Various health sources” here are the health benefits:
- Some components found in cocoa may lower blood pressure and enhance circulation by promoting dilation, health and strength of blood vessels.
- It contains an antioxidant power.
- Have fiber content which supports digestion.
- Contains beneficial components that works together to improve physical and mental health.
- It’s an energy booster
- It can improve mood and may combat depression.
- An excellent source of protein, calcium, and several other nutrients.
- Can help prevent bone problems such as osteoporosis. It can improve muscles and bone functioning.
- Other important nutrients found in cheese are phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin B12.
But always remember this when consuming foods/food products.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder/chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Sliced cheese
- 1 tbsp butter/margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder/chocolate powder.
- Mix the wet ingredients (butter or margarine, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vegetable oil, egg) in another bowl.
- Then combine the mixture together.
- Pour the mixture in the loaf baking pan.
- Arrange the sliced cheese on top, then gently press them downward.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Check if already cooked (using a clean fork) if not you can add another 5 minutes for it to bake.
- Let cool then serve!