Guilt-free cheesy chocolate cake bars
Need something for dessert or snack? Why not try this guilt-free cheesy chocolate cake bars recipe!
Cocoa is a ground powder that they used to produce chocolate. It has beneficial components which can help our body. A cheese can be used as a stuffing for bread, toppings, and ingredient to food recipes, it also offers some health benefits in our body. And when combined it brings a delicious taste that is truly irresistible!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder/chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Sliced cheese
- 1 tbsp butter/margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder/chocolate powder.
- Mix the wet ingredients (butter or margarine, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vegetable oil, egg) in a separate bowl.
- Then combine the mixture together.
- Pour the mixture in the loaf baking pan.
- Arrange the sliced cheese on top, then gently press them downward.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Check if already cooked (using a clean fork) if not you can add another 5 minutes for it to bake.
- Let cool and serve!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.