Need something for dessert or snack? Why not try this guilt free cheesy chocolate cake bars recipe! But before that let us learn some healthful information about cocoa powder/chocolate powder and cheese which I used in the recipe. It is common to us that cocoa is a ground powder that they used to produce chocolate. This has a lot of beneficial components which can help our body. A cheese is usually used as a stuffing for bread, toppings and ingredient to food recipes, it also offers some health benefits in our body. Its delicious taste is truly irresistible.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder/chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Sliced cheese
- 1 tbsp butter/margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder/chocolate powder.
- Mix the wet ingredients (butter or margarine, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vegetable oil, egg) in a separate bowl.
- Then combine the mixture together.
- Pour the mixture in the loaf baking pan.
- Arrange the sliced cheese on top, then gently press them downward.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Check if already cooked (using a clean fork) if not you can add another 5 minutes for it to bake.
- Let cool and serve!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE