Have you seen someone who looks young for their age? Or did somebody complimented you for looking young? Or none of the two? Aging is inevitable, as our age increase, our hormones that keeps our skin elastic also slows or decline. Added by some environmental factors and practices that we do everyday. Sometimes we are so busy in life that we forget to care for our body. Well don’t be bothered about it because there are things that you can actually do to make yourself look younger than your actual age.
Perform your self care routine:
- Take a bath regularly. Apply moisturizing lotion to hand and body and consider to use those products which contains anti-aging properties. Use appropriate moisturizer to your face and neck.
- Apply sunscreen, specially when going outside to avoid skin damage.
- Moisturize also your lips. Use lip balm before using lipstick because some ingredients of lipstick can make the lips dry.
- Love your hair, avoid too much sprays and hairstyling that can damage it. Choose a hairstyle that is comfortable to you.
- Care for your teeth, clean and healthy teeth gives you more confidence to show up that beautiful smile. Smiling can make you look younger.
- Check your finger nails and toenails, trim and brush them to remove dirts and dead skin.
Nutrition also plays a role in achieving a youthful body:
- Eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables, they contain good amount of vitamins, minerals and other components like antioxidants which helps to reduce many kinds of diseases and may improve your skin appearance.
- Eat healthy fish like salmon and tuna.
- Avoid junk foods and unhealthy foods.
- Rehydrate your body, drink plenty of water, have a goal to drink atleast 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Dehydrated body looks dull and dry.
Your lifestyle also plays a role in aging process:
- Avoid stress, take some time to relax. Because stress can lead to many diseases which can show up on your body appearance.
- Use umbrella when going outside, specially when it’s too hot. Early morning sunlight is good but during noontime the direct sunlight can damage your skin.
- Do not smoke or if you smoke, consider quitting now. Smoking can lead to faster aging.
- Take enough rest and sleep during night time.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle. It can lead to obesity and weight gaining.
- Exercise regularly to tone up your muscles and enhance your body’s blood circulation.
If you have a hard time in doing it and you have that ample money on your pocket you may want to visit a skin clinic or dermatologist. They can perform some treatment and will advice or prescribed products for you to use.
You should take good care of yourself in order to see a good result. Achieve that young and healthy body from inside and out.