Easy to cook sautéed cabbage recipe
Vegetables are a great source of many vitamins and minerals that are essential to our body. What is your favorite vegetable? Do you enjoy it without meat? It’s about time to include more veggies in our diet! One of my favorite vegetable is cabbage because it’s very flavorful, crunchy and nutritious. It’s also very flexible as there are a lot of ways to cook it, like sautéed, soups, stews etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg cabbage or 1 small-sized cabbage (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a low medium heat using a frying pan, add the vegetable oil then sauté garlic and onion until browned and already smells aromatic.
- Then add the cabbage slices, iodized salt, seasoning mix and black pepper, mix all the ingredients well, stir properly.
- Pour 1 cup of water then cover and let it cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Your quick and easy recipe is now ready!
- Serve with rice, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE