Do you love breads? Do you love baking? Personally I really love bread and baking it on my own, because it’s a creative skill that can improve you in many ways, it gives you a spend alone-time, a moment of peace, it enhances your skills, it’s a stress reliever and it helps you develop artistically. Breads are high in carbohydrates which can energized your body. You can eat them with your favorite hot beverage during snack or breakfast.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1/2 cup (set aside for dusting)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sliced cheese sticks
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg yolk
- Wash your hands before baking.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials to save time.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, yeast and salt) then mix the wet ingredients (margarine or butter, vegetable oil, warm water and egg)
- Combine them altogether, knead it carefully.
- Put in a bowl then cover with a clean cloth or a food wrapper.
- Wait for it to rise or double in size for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Knead again and form the bread-shape. Make a small flattened circular shape of the dough.
- Get one piece of a flattened dough put 1 stick of sliced cheese at the middle then pull both sides of the dough to come at the center covering the cheese stick.
- Get another circular dough then put the covered cheese then pull both sides again to come at the center forming a double-covered cheese stick.
- Slice at the middle. It can form two separate mini flower bread.
- After you finished making the bread- shape, wait for it to rise again for one hour.
- You can now bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool then serve! Enjoy it with your favorite drink.