Do you love bread? Do you love baking? Personally, I really love bread and baking it on my own, because it’s a creative skill that can improve you in so many ways, it gives you a spend alone-time, a moment of peace, it enhances your skills, it’s a stress reliever, and it helps you develop artistically. Bread is high in carbohydrates which can energized your body. It’s a common snack that is usually paired with a hot beverage.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1/2 cup (set aside for dusting)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sliced cheese sticks
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg yolk
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, yeast and salt) then mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (margarine or butter, vegetable oil, warm water and egg yolk).
- Combine them altogether, knead it carefully.
- Put in a bowl then cover with a clean cloth or a food wrapper.
- Wait for it to rise or double in size for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Knead again and form the bread-shape. Make a small flattened circular shape of the dough.
- Get one piece of a flattened dough put 1 stick of sliced cheese at the middle then pull both sides of the dough to meet at the center covering the cheese stick.
- Get another circular dough then put the covered cheese then pull both sides again to come at the center forming a double-covered cheese stick.
- Slice at the middle. It can form two separate mini flower bread.
- After you finished making the bread- shape, wait for it to rise again for one hour.
- You can now bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve, enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE