Do you love bread and do you also love baking? Personally, I really love bread and baking it on my own because it’s a creative skill that can improve ourselves in so many ways.
It gives you a spend alone-time, and a moment of peace. It enhances your skills, it’s a stress reliever, and it helps you develop artistically. Bread is high in carbohydrates, which can energize your body. It’s a common snack that is usually paired with a hot beverage.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1/2 cup (set aside for dusting)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sliced cheese sticks
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg yolk
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, yeast, and salt) then mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (margarine or butter, vegetable oil, warm water and egg yolk).
- Combine them altogether, knead it carefully.
- Put in a bowl, then cover with a clean cloth or a food wrapper.
- Wait for it to rise or double in size for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Knead again and form the bread-shape. Make a small flattened circular shape of the dough.
- Get one piece of a flattened dough put 1 stick of sliced cheese at the middle then pull both sides of the dough to meet at the center covering the cheese stick.
- Get another circular dough then put the covered cheese then pull both sides again to come at the center forming a double-covered cheese stick.
- Slice at the middle. It can form two separate mini flower bread.
- After you finished making the bread- shape, wait for it to rise again for one hour.
- You can now bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve, enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.