Do you love including veggies in your diet? Or mixing it with your recipes?
Nowadays, health conscious people are increasing, it’s because there are many diseases out there that can make your body suffer. Indulging too much in unhealthy foods are one of the reason for a weak immune system. So try to balance your food intake and be mindful of the foods that you are eating, whether it will benefit you or not. Try this squash loaf bread and add it to your healthy food choice.
A recipe like this, filled with vegetable ingredient, will not only make your stomach satisfy and full but will also benefit your body. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, dietary fiber, B-vitamins, etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded squash
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 whisked eggs
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl (all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar).
- Then mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (condensed milk, evaporated milk or buttermilk, margarine, warm water, vegetable oil, egg and shredded squash).
- Combine the mixtures altogether.
- Pour in the loaf baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool, then serve!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.