Are you a fan of chocolates? Or rice cakes? Why not try this cocoa glutinous rice cake, it’s a combination of the two. It may sound weird or a little different to you, but the taste is good. This recipe is an energy boosting food and a mood regulator, a dessert or snack that you can indulge with your favorite drink! We cannot hide the fact that we also want to eat sweets once in a while though we are health conscious individuals. We just have to make some adjustments with our ingredients, like choosing the healthy brands.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 1/4 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c while combining all the ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients first (glutinous rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, evaporated milk, condensed milk, coconut milk and whisked egg).
- Pour in the baking pan, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE