Are you a fan of chocolates? Or rice cakes? Why not try this cocoa glutinous rice cake, it’s a combination of the two. It may sound weird or a little different to you but the taste is very good. This carbohydrate- rich delicacy will encourage you to make another one when you taste it. I used just a small amount of sugar because too much will lead you to health problems such as diabetes or high blood sugar levels. I also used vegetable oil which are heart friendly oil compared to the ordinary one. This recipe is an energy boosting food and a mood regulator. This is a dessert or snack that you can indulge with your favorite drink with low worries of sugar. We cannot hide the fact that we want to eat sweets once in a while though you are really a health conscious person. You just have to make some adjustments with your ingredients and add some healthy options into it. Please always take note of my friendly reminder below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 1/4 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 egg
- Make sure to wash hands before baking.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c while combining all the ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients first (glutinous rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, evaporated milk, condensed milk, coconut milk and egg).
- Pour in the baking pan, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy it with your favorite drink.