Cocoa glutinous rice cake
Are you a fan of chocolates? Or rice cakes? Why not try this cocoa glutinous rice cake, it’s a combination of the two.
It may sound weird or a little different, but the taste is good! This recipe is an energy boosting food and a mood regulator, a dessert or snack that you can indulge with your favorite drink! We cannot hide the fact that we also want to eat sweets once in a while, though we are health conscious individuals. We just have to make some adjustments with our ingredients, like choosing the healthy brands.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 1/4 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c while combining all the ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients first (glutinous rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, evaporated milk, condensed milk, coconut milk and whisked egg).
- Pour in the baking pan, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Health and Life Matters_Momsotherside
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.
You can subscribe here to receive our latest post directly to your Email!