All the goodness of a healthy snack is already within this quick bread. Imagine eating a fruit salad while biting it with bread! This recipe has a unique taste, delicious and refreshing. The combination of carrot and mixed fruits are a good choice in making quick bread, to balance it with healthy ingredients that helps to sustain and promote a healthier body. Mixed fruits and vegetables are rich in different vitamins and minerals which are essential in our body. They are also a fiber rich food and contain a lot of antioxidants. They can also reduce a person’s risk for a lot of diseases like inflammation, cancers, heart diseases, constipation or problems in digestion etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup fruit cocktail
- 1 medium-sized carrot (shredded)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Shredded cheese (for toppings)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 whisked eggs
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c while combining all the ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients first (all-purpose flour, sugar, shredded carrot and 1/2 cup mixed fruits).
- Then add the wet ingredients (vegetable oil, evaporated milk, condensed milk, warm water and whisked eggs).
- Pour in the baking pan, scatter the other 1 cup of mixed fruits on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Then after baking, put some shredded cheese on top.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE