Do you love eating fish? What kind of recipe do you prefer? Are you the one who prefer it to be cooked as broiled, baked or braised, etc? Leaving the idea to fry it because of the fear of oil splattering to your skin? The secret in avoiding oil splatters in frying is to coat flour into it, the flour together with the mixed ingredients absorbs the moist on the fish making it dry and prevent oil splattering when cooking, also make sure that your cooking oil is already hot when putting the fish, it will also prevent it from sticking into the pan.
These protein-rich fish are fish-breeders’ choice because they are easily taken care of, a side hobby and a good source of income. You can see abundant of it in markets or supermarkets, relatively cheaper compared to other kind of fish.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 pieces of tilapia
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- Cooking oil (this recipe used canola oil for frying)
- You can use two pieces of tilapia fish- you may want to buy readily scaled fish at the market.
- Gently rub the fish with salt, then wash it again.
- Make sure to drain excess water that accumulated in the fish body.
- In a clean bowl, mix 1/2 cup of flour, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of seasoning mix and 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Coat it into the fish body. You may want to put some on the inside of the fish.
- In a medium heat, add 1/2 cup of cooking oil into the frying pan.
- Make sure to cook both sides properly.
- Enjoy with rice!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE