There are a lot of recipe options or cooking methods that you can use on how to cook this long, green, crunchy, watery and savory vegetable, called “string beans”. It can be sautéed, stir-fried, can be added to a broth or other meat recipes. Usually the common pair of string beans are pork meat, but to make it a little different, this recipe used chicken meat. The taste is good, delicious and palatable. This nutritious recipe is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 10 pieces string beans (cut into 2 inches long)
- 1/4 kg chicken meat (sliced)
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat the pot then add the vegetable oil.
- Sauté garlic and onion until browned, and then add the chicken meat, stir.
- Add the iodized salt, ground black pepper, seasoning mix and water.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes, after that add the string beans.
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE