A meaty-eggplant patties recipe
This meaty-eggplant recipe offers a unique taste, the combination of minced meat and bit slices of eggplant dipped with this creamy sauce is a perfect match to your warm rice. Although eggplants has a bitter-like raw taste, when cooked it will offer a delicious treat to your taste buds. Some recipes that you can do with eggplants are frying, stewing, omelette, grilling, adobo, sauté, and they are also a good choice to add in pizza recipes etc. This recipe is rich in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals that would benefit your body.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/4 kg minced pork meat
- 1 large eggplant (sliced into small pieces)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 whisked egg
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl just mix all the ingredients.
- Heat frying pan and add vegetable oil, make sure that it’s already hot when frying so to avoid sticking into the pan.
- Fry both sides carefully, transfer to a serving plate after frying.
- For the creamy sauce: 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 1/4 cup ketchup (tomato sauce), add some shredded cheese (optional), mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE