Eggless choco banana quick bread
Some of us who loved to bake maybe considering it already as a routine to prepare something for the day, but sometimes we experienced or will experience running out of some ingredients in the pantry and what if you run out of eggs? Eggs are essential component of a baked bread, cookies, quick bread etc. because it adds texture, flavor and color to your baked goods, but there are recipes also that are good even without eggs on it, just like this recipe!
This quick bread is rich in carbohydrates, protein and nutrients that are essential to our health.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup cooking oil (this recipe used canola oil)
- 3/4 cup chocolate condensed milk (if you don’t have this, just add 1/2 condensed and 1/2 chocolate powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Cheese (sliced)
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a bowl mash the two ripe bananas, then add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar).
- Add the wet ingredients (cooking oil, choco condensed milk, margarine) then mix altogether.
- Pour in the loaf baking pan.
- Put some cheese slices on top of the mixture, gently press down using a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool then serve!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE