Some of us who loves to bake maybe considering it already as a routine to prepare something for the day, but sometimes we experienced or will experience running out of some ingredients in the pantry and what if you run out of eggs? Eggs are essential component of a baked bread, cookies, quickbread and etc. because it adds texture, flavor and color to your baked goods. I usually add egg/eggs to whatever I bake be it a quickbread, cookies or bread, but for this recipe, I tried to bake it without an egg to see whether it will taste good, but surprisingly it came out good that’s why I decided to share it with you. After eating one sliced and drinking your hot beverage it can make your stomach satisfy.
This is a carbohydrate- rich food, the taste is really good, it’s like you are eating a rootcroop that is deliciously baked filled with cheese slices. The carbohydrate component of the flour and chocolate gives your body a boosts of energy, together with the cheese that can give your body protein and calcium benefits and the bananas that are very rich in potassium and other nutrients, will give you a guilt feeling of eating this quickbread. So don’t worry if you run out of eggs anymore. You can try this recipe instead.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 riped bananas (mashed)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup cooking oil (this recipe used canola oil)
- 3/4 cup chocolate condensed milk (if you don’t have this, just add 1/2 condensed and 1/2 chocolate powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Cheese (sliced)
- Wash your hands before baking.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven to 160’c for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl mash the two riped bananas, then add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar).
- Add the wet ingredients (cooking oil, choco condensed milk, margarine) then mix altogether.
- Pour in the loaf baking pan.
- Put some cheese slices on top of the mixture, gently press down using a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool then serve!