This delicious recipe contains tomatoes and chicken meat slices that would bring some goodness to your plate! These two ingredients are an undeniably nutritious food that could benefit your body. The savory taste of this recipe is a good choice to pair with plain rice or fried rice during mealtime. Tomatoes are available in various kinds of recipe options like sautéed, fried, soup, etc. This recipe is rich in antioxidants, fiber, protein, etc.
To get the full benefits of the food that we are eating, always consider this little note below regarding food consumption.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat (sliced)
- 8 pieces tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Heat a frying pan, and add vegetable oil, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the chicken meat, fry both sides until slightly browned in color, and stir, add the tomato slices, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient alternatives.