This delicious recipe contains tomatoes and chicken meat. The savory taste of this recipe is a good choice to pair with plain rice or fried rice. Tomatoes are available in various kinds of recipe options. Before cooking this recipe I want to share with you some of the health benefits we can get from tomatoes and chicken meat, with the help of our health food source, they are as follows:
Health benefits of tomatoes:
- It can help in achieving a healthy hair, skin, bones, teeth and eyes and resistance to respiratory infections.
- Contains good amount of vitamin C which helps in wound healing and may help to slow aging.
- It can decrease blood cholesterol levels and can help in prevention of infections.
- Packed with antioxidants
- Low in sodium, saturated fats and cholesterol.
- Good source of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and manganese.
- Also contains vitamins E, B, folate, magnesium, phosphorus and Copper.
Health benefits of chicken meat:
- Contains phosphorus together with calcium that keeps our bones healthy.
- Little fats and lots of proteins
- Have zinc that helps to maintain good appetite.
- Contains trace minerals which boosts immune system.
- Have magnesium which helps you cope with pre-menstrual stress (for ladies).
- Lots of amino acids that helps children grow taller and stronger.
- Contains selenium a form of mineral which cuts the risk of arthritis.
- Rich in vitamin B6, that lowers the homocysteine that is responsible for cardiac arrest, thus reducing the risk of heart attack.
- Contains vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) which has a calming effect on the nerves.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 8 pieces tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1tsp seasoning mix
- Cooking oil (this recipe used canola oil)
- Saute garlic and onion
- Add the chicken meat, fry both sides until slightly browned in color, then stir.
- Add the tomatoes, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve with rice