The reasons why you should produce that beautiful smile every day!
We live in a stressful environment, there are lots of personal, environmental and socio-economical challenges that we have to face.
How do you handle all of these? Occasionally, how we fight with our daily battles are related to how we perceive and handle every situation. Are you a cheerful type of person? Or a serious one? If you are that type of person who is very cheerful, just continue it because there are lots of health benefits that it can give to you. If you’re a serious type of person, you may want to start producing more smiles now to gain the benefits.
One way to make our day feel good is to smile. According to studies, when we smile our brain releases types of neurotransmitters (like endorphins, natural painkillers, serotonin) that are beneficial in making us healthy.
What can a smile give to our body?
- It reduces stress and pain levels.
- Decreases heart rate and blood pressure levels.
- Helps to increase your immunity, if you are a happy person, it will be easier for you to combat those illnesses related conditions.
- It makes you more attractive, beautiful or good-looking.
- Furthermore, it enhances your emotional well-being.
- Not only that, but it leaves a good impression to other people that you are a good person.
- You look inspired, positive, and full of life.
- You are often described as friendly and sociable.
- Makes other to trust you easily because it shows that you are willing to interact and communicate.
- It improves your mood, and you are less likely to develop depression.
- May slow aging because it makes you look younger.
Whatever benefits it will give you, just treat yourself with that beautiful smile, it is free, and it’s a natural way of helping your body.
Thank you for reading this post! Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts regarding this topic in the comment section.
You are welcome to visit:
Health and Life Matters_Momsotherside
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.
You can subscribe here to receive our latest post directly to your Email!
10 thoughts on “The reasons why you should produce that beautiful smile every day!”
This is on time right now. When we smile at someone they smile back. Thank you for this 💗💖 this is a great daily reminder.
Wow such a nice comment 😊thank you also for reading this post…God bless…
Nice article💖 I need to remind myself to smile at least to lighten my day. Especially now that there are lots of negativity that is happening around.
Hello Ms. Rachelle, thank you for this comment…
Smile and keep yourself healthy! God bless…
I agree. A simple smile goes a long way.
Hello…thank you for your comment! yes that’s true😊…
[…] and do it by now, as it is very beneficial to your health too, you can read this separate post: The reasons why you should produce that beautiful smile every day! It’s a natural way to glow and feel good about […]
[…] Always choose to be happy! Smile and laugh because these are very advantageous in combating anxiety and other mood problems. You can read a separate post regarding this. The reasons why you should produce that beautiful smile everyday! […]
I love this post! It’s so true too. Thank you.
Thanks for the appreciation 💞