We live in a stressful environment, there are lots of personal, environmental and socio-economical challenges that we have to face.
How do you handle all of these? Sometimes how we fight with our daily battles are related to how we perceive and handle every situation. Are you a cheerful type of person? Or a serious one? If you are that type of person who is very cheerful, just continue it because there are lots of health benefits that it can give to you. If you’re a serious type of person, you may want to start producing more smiles now in order to gain the benefits.
One way to make our day feel good is to smile. According to studies when we smile our brain releases types of neurotransmitters (like endorphins, natural painkillers, serotonin) that are beneficial in making us healthy.
What can a smile give to our body?
- It reduces stress and pain levels.
- Decreases heart rate and blood pressure levels.
- Helps to increase your immunity, if you are a happy person, it will be easier for you to combat those illnesses related conditions.
- It makes you more attractive, beautiful or good-looking.
- Furthermore, it enhances your emotional well-being.
- Not only that, but it leaves a good impression to other people that you are a good person.
- You look inspired, positive and full of life.
- You are often described as friendly and sociable.
- Makes other to trust you easily, because it shows that you are willing to interact and communicate.
- It improves your mood, and you are less likely to develop depression.
- May slow aging, because it makes you look younger.
Whatever benefits it will give you, just treat yourself with that beautiful smile, it is free, and it’s a natural way of helping your body.
Feel free to visit: