Cheesy ensymada recipe
This bread recipe is sweet, cheesy, and milky. It’s a good snack that you can pair with your favorite hot beverage like choco, milk or light coffee during your rest hours.
The addition of margarine, sugar, milk, and the cheese makes me to love this ensymada very much!
Years ago, the shape of the ensymada is a hand span, circular and spiral, and as time goes by, it also evolved like other things around us. Today, there are already smaller versions, cuter, artistic and flavored ensymada! Occasionally, they also put some filling inside it, like ube, peanut, cream, and chocolate. This ensymada recipe is rich in carbohydrates, calcium, and protein.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 3 tbsp canola oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 whole egg (whisked)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- First, you have to prepare your dough. In a bowl, mix all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast and powdered milk.
- Then add the margarine, cooking oil, whisked egg and warm water.
- Combine all the ingredients, knead the dough and put in a clean bowl, cover the dough for an hour.
- Thereafter, that knead it again, you can use 1/4 cup of flour for dusting.
- Then divide it into 6 pieces, make a circular shape, then put it in a muffin pan.
- Let the dough rest for a few minutes, then bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 150’c.
- Spread margarine on top of the bread, sprinkle white sugar and grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Health and Life Matters_Momsotherside
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.
You can subscribe here to receive our latest post directly to your Email!
4 thoughts on “Cheesy ensymada recipe”
[…] How to make this ensymada at home — Health and Life Matters_Momsotherside […]
Thank you for sharing my post…God bless😊
Looks yummy! Thx for sharing
Hi thanks for this comment…