How do you like a tasty broth coming from chicken meat filled with papaya nutrients together with the chili leaves? This chilly leaves are not spicy, though it carries the word on it. It’s very delicious and tasty, packed with a lot of essential nutrients that our body needs, the broth that came from the chicken meat will truly energized your body. Green papayas are a good meat tenderizers. Note that they should not be eaten raw they must be cooked. They are very beneficial if cooked properly, they can also be a great ingredient to different kinds of dishes.
Health benefits we can derived from papaya, chicken meat and chili leaves. According to our health food source:
- Excellent source of vitamin C, folate, vitamin A, magnesium, copper, panthotenic acid and fiber.
- Contains B vitamins, beta carotene, lutein, vitamin E, calcium, potassium, vitamin K and lycopene.
- Contains good amount of antioxidants.
- Can help to get rid of acne and skin infections (a lot of manufacturers used it as an ingredient to beauty soaps or lotions).
- Decrease blood cholesterol levels and prevent heart attacks.
- Contains anti inflammatory enzymes which helps in arthritis, edema and osteoporosis.
- Good for those who are suffering for fever, cold and flu.
- Helps to ease menstrual cramps and promotes regular flow of menstruation (for ladies).
Chilly leaves: are also a good source of essential nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals.
- Contains phosphorus together with calcium that keeps our bones healthy.
- Little fats and lots of proteins
- Have zinc that helps to maintain good appetite.
- Contains trace minerals which boosts immune system and etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat, you may want to use chicken wings
- 1 medium sized green papaya (sliced diagonally)
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cooking oil, just the right amount to saute the ingredients (this recipe used canola oil)
- 5 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking
- Prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add the cooking oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger add the chicken meat, mix until browned in color.
- Add the salt, black pepper, seasoning mix and water.
- Cover the pot for 20 minutes
- After that, add the pealed and sliced papaya (be sure to remove the seeds and the white cotton-like inside it where the seeds attached).
- Cover for 10 minutes, then add the chili leaves, cover for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with warm rice!