Are you one of those who loved to eat banana bread recipes? Banana itself is a very good snack, there are a lot of health benefits you can get from eating this fruit alone, according to our health food source, bananas can assists healthy digestion and can ease constipation because of the soluble fiber pectin it contains, a good source of potassium that can promote bone health and magnesium that can aid in maintaining normal blood pressure, can help to protect the heart, high in antioxidant and can help improve mood due to its compound content called tryptophan. So, when you’re not in the mood or feeling down, try to bite and eat that mighty banana!
On the other hand, honey is a very beneficial product too, not only as an ingredient to food recipes, but it can also help in ulcer treatment, can help in treating cough, it has antibacterial properties, it can help in wound healing and are a great ingredient to moisturize and nourish the skin.
If you want a different mix and taste of your next banana bread recipe, consider to try this honey-banana bread.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 pieces bananas (mashed)
- 1 piece banana (sliced diagonally for toppings)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil (preferably vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- Wash your hands before baking, prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Mix first the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar) and 2 pieces of mashed bananas, then add the wet ingredients (evaporated milk, cooking oil, water, egg).
- Combine and mix altogether
- Pour the mixture in the loaf baking pan, then put the banana slices on top.
- Gently pour and spread the honey.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 150’c
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE