Honey spread glutinous rice cake
Moving the whole day with our duties and responsibilities was really tiring! Our whole body really needs to catch up with energy loss after long hours of standing, walking, sitting or moving around, why not treat yourself with this glutinous rice cake! This is a carbohydrate-rich food, so it can boost your energy, the cheese on top of it together with the milk are good sources of calcium and protein and the calming effect of honey will surely benefit your body. It is a sticky form of delicacy and a good dessert or snack that you can enjoy with your favorite drink!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 1/4 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- Grated cheese for toppings
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Combine the dry ingredients (glutinous flour and brown sugar) then add the wet ingredients (cooking oil, margarine, coconut milk, evaporated milk, condensed milk).
- Pour in your baking pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- After that, remove from the oven, if it’s puffy just remove the air by poking it with a fork.
- Pour the honey on top and spread it using a spoon, then bring it back to the oven and let it bake for another 5 minutes, after that put some grated cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE