Do you love including fish on your weekly dishes? Eating a good amount of fish or including it in your diet is a good action to take because it contains a lot of essential nutrients that can nourish our body. They are also very flexible to include in other recipes together with various kind of vegetables. Try this recipe which includes milk fish and black beans. This recipe is best to pair with your plain or fried rice.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large milk fish (this recipe used the milk fish’ body)
- Black beans 100 grams (use the unsalted one)
- Cooking oil
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Wash your hands and prepare your ingredients and materials before cooking.
- Heat a frying pan, add the cooking oil, make sure to put the fish when it’s already hot to prevent it from sticking into the pan (if you are afraid of oil splattering while frying, you may want to coat it with flour), fry both sides until browned.
- Remove from the pan, sauté ginger, garlic and onion from the same pan.
- Pour 2 cups of water then add the black beans, black pepper and soy sauce, cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE