Each day, we should fill our mind and heart with positive thoughts and actions. That would encourage us to do more out of life. One way to get into this is to do activities that will lift our mood, and personality!
This morning I came up with this wonderful bread recipe. This recipe has a crunchy outer layer, but a soft and cheesy texture inside. It also has the right amount of sweetness that you will desire. Bread-cheese pockets are rich in carbohydrates, calcium, and protein that will energize and move your muscles on the go!
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 1/4 cup all-purpose flour + another 1/4 cup of it (set aside) you will use it for dusting later.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g cheese (sliced)
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven at 150’c for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, sugar, milk, yeast, and salt) and wet ingredients (vegetable oil, margarine, water, and egg yolk).
- Gently combine them altogether, then knead the dough, cover it with a food wrapper and let it rise for a few hours.
- Remove air into the dough, then dust it with 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, then knead it again.
- Flatten the dough and arrange the cheese slices on 3 horizontal lines.
- Roll the dough, then cut it into 8 pieces, arrange it into your baking pan then let it rise for an hour.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.