This creamy condensed loaf bread was made by the combination of all-purpose flour, milk, brown sugar, yeast, margarine, water and eggs. It has a sweet caramelized top portion and soft on the inside. At a glance it looks like a roasted chicken because the top portion of it seems like a chicken skin. You can prepare this recipe and make something to treat and trick your kids or family. Hope they will like it! This loaf bread is rich in nutrients like carbohydrate, protein and calcium.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour + 1/4 cup of it for dusting later
- 3 tbsp powdered milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 whisked egg
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
For the liquid creamier:
- 1/4 condensed milk
- 1 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients first (all-purpose flour, brown sugar, yeast and salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, whisked egg, warm water and vegetable oil).
- Combine them altogether, knead it shortly then cover with food wrapper, let it rest for a few hours (or up to 2 hours).
- Prepare your liquid creamier, just add the condensed milk, evaporated milk and egg, whisk it carefully.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Get the dough, use the 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour for dusting then knead it.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal sizes, flatten it (rectangular or must fit your loaf baking pan). Put the first flattened dough in the loaf baking pan then spread some amount of the creamy liquid, do it again for the second and third flattened dough.
- Then after that bake it in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool, slice and serve, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE