This creamy condensed loaf bread was made by the combination of all purpose flour, milk, brown sugar, yeast, margarine, water and eggs. It has a sweet caramelized top portion and soft on the inside. At a glance it looks like a roasted chicken. The top portion seems like a chicken skin. But it’s a bread! yes!…and my kids love it. You can prepare this recipe and make something to treat and trick your kids or family. Hope they like it too! This loaf bread is rich in nutrients like carbohydrate, protein and calcium.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 cups all purpose flour + 1/4 cup for dusting
- 3 tbsp powdered milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
For the liquid creamier:
- 1/4 condensed milk
- 1 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients first (all purpose flour, brown sugar, yeast and salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, egg, warm water and vegetable oil).
- Combine them altogether, knead it shortly then cover with food wrapper, let it rest and rise for few hours (or up to 2 hrs).
- Prepare your liquid creamier, just add the condensed milk, evaporated milk and egg, whisk it carefully.
- Get the dough, use the 1/4 cup of all purpose flour for dusting then knead it.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal sizes, flatten it (rectangular or must fit your loaf baking pan). Put the first flattened dough in the loaf baking pan then spread some amount of the creamy liquid, then put the second flattened dough put some creamy liquid, do it again for the third flattened dough.
- Preheat the oven at 150’c for 10 minutes first before putting it.
- Then after that you can now bake it to the preheated oven at 150’c for 40 minutes.
- Let cool, slice then serve! Enjoy…