Fried fish with sauteed tomatoes
It’s a beautiful day! The sun is rising up there giving those plants, people and animals with warmth outside, and it also means that it’s already time to cook again another recipe. When you are looking for something to prepare today don’t hesitate to try this sautéed tomatoes with fried fish. This recipe used the meaty part of the fish, the body and tail of tilapia. You can also use other meaty fish like milk fish, salmon etc. The addition of tomatoes really makes it more savory. This recipe is rich in protein, fiber, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients that our body needs.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 5 pieces fishtail or body
- 6 pieces tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Cooking oil (this recipe used canola oil)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour + a pinch of salt
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl mix 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour and a pinch of iodized salt.
- Coat the fish skin with the flour and salt.
- In a frying pan pour the cooking oil then fry the fish, make sure both sides are cooked.
- Transfer the fish after frying
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic, onion and ginger then add the tomatoes, iodized salt, seasoning mix and black pepper.
- Stir and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes on top of the fish.
- Serve with your warm rice, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
7 thoughts on “Fried fish with sauteed tomatoes”
What a beautiful recipe. Brings back beautiful memories for me! We had this often where I grew up. We added some onions to it also. Thank you. This was a lovely post to read. Blessings 😊🍴
Hello Ms Suzette, thank you so much for your good comment! God bless and I am honored to bring back those memories you had before with this recipe. Good memories really deserves to be cherish😊…
Yes to cherishing good memories. And food like your beautiful recipe often does just that. Thanks again.❤
Such an overwhelming words Ms Suzette!..You are welcome and thank you so much for appreciating my recipe post…😊💞
Always a pleasure.❤
Recipe Sounds delicious 😋
Yes they also have a lot of health benefits to offer, hope you get to try this recipe, thank you😊💞