When you have children or kids at home it is already one of our challenges as moms to make a recipe that they would like to eat. One of their food choice when it comes to eating chicken meat is fried. This breaded chicken meat recipe is a good choice to offer because it is full of nutrients coated with flour that are rich in carbohydrates, egg together with chicken meat that is high in calcium and protein. It used vegetable oil in frying, leaving you with that guilt feeling of offering them fried food. This recipe is very much compatible with fried rice but it’s also a good choice to pair with plain rice. Eating chicken meat offers a lot of health benefits, according to our health food source:
- They contains phosphorus together with calcium that keeps our bones healthy.
- Little fats and lots of proteins
- Have zinc that helps to maintain good appetite.
- Contains trace minerals which boosts immune system.
- Have magnesium which helps you cope with pre-menstrual stress (for ladies).
- Lots of amino acids that helps children grow taller and stronger.
- Contains selenium a form of mineral which cuts the risk of arthritis.
- Rich in vitamin B6, that lowers the homocysteine that is responsible for cardiac arrest, thus reducing the risk of heart attack.
- Contains vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) which has a calming effect on the nerves.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 8 pieces of sliced chicken meat (preferably breast part, remove the bone)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- Cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- Wash your hands before cooking.
- Prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, seasoning mix and pepper, soak the chicken meat in the whisked egg then coat it using the prepared breading.
- Fry the coated chicken meat, make sure both sides are cooked.
- Serve with rice! Enjoy…