Breaded chicken meat
At home, one of our task as Mom or Dad is to make a recipe that our kids would like and would love to eat! This breaded chicken meat recipe is a good choice to offer for them, as some kids prefer fried when it comes to chicken meat, this recipe is full of nutrients that can benefit them. It contains calcium and protein that can contribute in achieving stronger muscles and bones. It is also savory and tasty that is very much compatible to plain or fried rice during breakfast.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 8 pieces of sliced chicken meat (preferably breast part, deboned)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 whisked egg
- Vegetable oil
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, iodized salt, seasoning mix and black pepper, soak the chicken meat in the whisked egg then coat it using the prepared breading mix.
- Heat a frying pan, add vegetable oil and fry the coated chicken meat, make sure to cook both sides properly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE
4 thoughts on “Breaded chicken meat”
Sounds good. I’m gone to try your recipe.
yes sure, thanks😊
Nice and simple 👌🏻