During snack time you also have to ask what your kids or your family members like to eat. It’s already a routine for me to prepare something for my kids, specially now that my youngest son already loves to eat what his elder brother like. My eldest requested me this recipe, to bake some cookies that contains cheese. I already made some cookies before but haven’t done this one yet (incorporating cheese on cookies). After making this cookies, he taste it right away after cooling! He liked the taste and for me it’s a pretty simple form of accomplishment for them this day. So I want to share the recipe with you, maybe you want to include this in your snack recipe choices!
The brown texture of this cookies were brought by the combination of flour, brown sugar, egg, cheese, baking soda and baking powder, margarine, salt and water. It is soft, tasty and has the right amount of sweetness that are suitable for kids and kids at heart! It is also rich in carbohydrates, calcium and protein that are essential to energized our body, it can also benefit our bones and muscles.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 50 grams of cheese (shredded)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, shredded cheese, egg and water).
- After combining altogether, form a ball shape and put it in a container then cover it.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hrs before baking.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c while waiting, prepare your cookie dough, make a small ball shape, put each one in you baking pan then flatten it using a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Let cool then serve… Enjoy!