At home, it’s already a routine for some of us to prepare something for our loved ones during snack time! If you love cookies then you may want to include this cheesy soft brown cookie recipe in your list! The brown texture and the delectable taste of these cookies were brought by the combination of flour, brown sugar, whisked egg, cheese, baking soda and baking powder, margarine, iodized salt and water. It has a soft, creamy taste and has the right amount of sweetness. It is also rich in carbohydrates, calcium and protein that are essential to energize our body, it can also benefit our bones and muscles.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 50 grams of cheese (shredded)
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and iodized salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, shredded cheese, whisked egg and cold water).
- After combining altogether, form a ball shape and put in a container, cover it.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hrs before baking.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c and while waiting, prepare your cookie dough, make a small ball shape, put each one in your baking pan then flatten it using a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE