At home, it’s already a routine for some of us to prepare something for our loved ones during snack time! If you love cookies, then you may want to include this cheesy soft brown cookie recipe in your list!
It has a soft, creamy taste and has the right amount of sweetness. It is also rich in carbohydrates, calcium, and protein that are essential to energize our body.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 50 grams of cheese (shredded)
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and iodized salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, shredded cheese, whisked egg and cold water).
- After combining altogether, form a ball shape and put in a container, cover it.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hrs before baking.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c and while waiting, prepare your cookie dough, make a small ball shape, put each one in your baking pan then flatten it using a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.