Flavorful combination of taro, cabbage and pork meat
This recipe is very compatible with warm rice during mealtime and specially during cold season, as it can energize the body, giving a warm feeling on the stomach. The starchy components of this recipe makes it delicious, and it was made possible by the taro, the meaty pork meat and the tasty watery cabbage. This flavorful recipe offers a lot of health benefits too. It is rich in carbohydrates, protein and fiber.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg pork meat
- I small-sized cabbage
- 2 medium-sized taro
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 cups of water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add vegetable oil and sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the pork meat, iodized salt, black pepper, and seasoning mix.
- Stir until slightly browned, add water then cover for 20 minutes, after that add the taro then cover again for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add the cabbage and then cover and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- Best to serve with warm rice!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE