Do you prefer cookies with egg? How about without egg? Some people prefer cookies with egg but some also choose the eggless one. If you prefer to eat eggless cookie then you may want to try this recipe! The addition of cheese on this recipe makes a good bite and it also give your body calcium and protein that are needed in achieving a healthier bones. Cookies are one of my on the go snack to prepare and bake because they are easy to make. This recipe is sweet, creamy and soft to bite, good for those kids and kids at heart who wouldn’t like to eat hard cookies.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 grams cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cold cup water
- 1 tbsp margarine
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cheese) then add the wet ingredients (vegetable oil, margarine and water).
- After combining altogether, put it in a bowl, cover it then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Prepare your cookie dough, the dough for this recipe is sticky so you have to use 2 spoons to make a small ball shape, put each one in your baking pan then flatten it slightly using a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- After baking remove from the oven and let it cool first before taking out from the pan.
- Serve and Enjoy!