This cookie recipe is soft, sweet, creamy, cheesy and very flavorful even without eggs on it. Cookies are one of the on the go snack ideas to prepare and bake because they are easy to make. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein and calcium.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 grams cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1 tbsp margarine
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cheese) then add the wet ingredients (vegetable oil, margarine and cold water).
- After combining altogether, put it in a bowl, cover it then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Prepare your cookie dough, the dough for this recipe is sticky, so you have to use 2 spoons to make a small ball shape, put each one in your baking pan then flatten it slightly using a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- After baking remove from the oven and let it cool first before taking out from the pan.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE