Cheesy and soft cookies
This cookie recipe is soft, sweet, creamy, cheesy and flavorful even without the addition of eggs.
Cookies are one of the on the go snack ideas to prepare and bake at home because they are easy and fun to make. This recipe is rich in carbohydrates, protein, and calcium.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 grams cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1 tbsp margarine
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cheese) then add the wet ingredients (vegetable oil, margarine and cold water).
- After combining altogether, put it in a bowl, cover it then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- Prepare your cookie dough, the dough for this recipe is sticky, so you have to use 2 spoons to make a small ball shape, put each one in your baking pan then flatten it slightly using a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 160’c.
- After baking, remove from the oven and let it cool first before taking out from the pan.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.