What is your favorite food to eat during cold season? Cold season means calming and peaceful days ahead, you can hear raindrops and feel the cold embrace of the air that surrounds every living and non-living things, and it’s very ideal to eat or drink warm soup or broth coming from your favorite recipes. That’s why it’s a good idea to eat some warm and tasty recipe like this. It includes fish (tilapia) but you can also use other meaty fish like salmon, yellow fin, or milk fish.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large cleaned tilapia (cut into 3 pcs)
- 4 pieces tomatoes (sliced into cubes)
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add cooking oil, and sauté garlic, onion and ginger until browned and already smells aromatic.
- Add the tomato slices, stir then add the fish and pour the needed water, add iodized salt, black pepper and seasoning mix.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE