What is your favorite food to eat during cold season? cold season means calming and peaceful days ahead, you can hear raindrops and feel the cold embrace of the air that surrounds every living and non-living things, and it’s very ideal to eat or drink warm soup or broth coming from your favorite recipes. That’s why it’s time to eat some warm and tasty recipe like this. It includes fish (tilapia) but you can opt to use other meaty fish like salmon, yellow fin, or milkfish. I really love the taste of these, ginger fish recipe, it offers a lot of health benefits in our body. Fish will always be a good protein source, necessary in building muscles, rich in nutrients such as vitamin B12, potassium, phosphate, niacin and selenium. The added tomatoes also gives a lot of essential vitamins and nutrients. On the other hand, the ginger that gives a fragrant aroma in this recipe also offers a lot of health benefits like, it can promote energy and normal blood circulation, can improve absorption of nutrients, it can also help during cold and flu, it prevent chills and fever. So it means it’s a good ingredient to add in a recipe that you can offer to your loveones who is suffering from cough and colds that are very common during rainy and cold season.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 large cleaned tilapia (cut into 3 pcs)
- 4 pcs tomatoes (sliced into cubes)
- 2 tsp seasoning mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a pot, add cooking oil, then saute garlic, onion and ginger until browned and is aromatic.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, stir. Now add the fish and pour the needed water, add salt, pepper and seasoning mix.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your warm rice… Enjoy!