Friendly tips for a healthy food preparation and cooking
Do you really prepared the food clean and safe to eat? Foods are the fuel of a human body to make its daily function and activities. We have to eat nutritious food because they are essential in bringing natural vitamins and minerals that are needed in order for our body to gain energy. To achieve a good immunity as we go all day long, but we also have to make sure that our food preparation and cooking is right.
There are many cooking methods out there like baking, frying, broiling, stewing, braising, simmering, roasting, grilling, frying etc. Cooking methods depend on what the recipe need, but whatever you are about to prepare, make sure to consider these tips below about food preparation and cooking:
- Cleanliness- to start with a healthy food preparation, always wash carefully your ingredients such as vegetables, fruits, fish, meat products etc. Wash your hands to eliminate germs and harmful microorganisms before cooking.
- Buy fresh ingredients or food products- because they contain a good amount of health benefits compared to those stored in the refrigerator for a few days or a long time already.
- Know your ingredients- What are the nutrients you can get from it?
- Follow your recipe- to achieve the desired recipe outcome, do not be rushing in cooking your recipe.
- Read food labels and consider using those with health benefits on it. Example, cooking oil (you may want to consider vegetable oil and other types of healthy oil), salt (you may want to consider iodized salt) and you may also want to consider those organically made products.
- Enjoy and be happy while cooking- some says that if you are happy while cooking, you can get a good result or outcome of the recipe. It will also lessen your stress points, we all know that cooking in the kitchen have numerous things that you have to do, from cleaning the ingredients, to cooking, washing of the dishes and serving the food.
- Serve food with an art- to make the food more enjoyable to eat, you may want to serve it in a nice bowl or plate with your creative touch.
A good note to remember: “Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food”.
Thank you for reading this post! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.