Do you love to eat stuffed bread? Well, try this bread recipe!
The sweetness and the unique flavor of this bread recipe make it a good choice to eat with the whole family during snack time! It is a great source of carbohydrates and protein, which are needed by our body to replenish the long and tiring day.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Ingredients for the bread dough:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour + set aside 1/4 cup of it (for dusting later)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, sugar, powdered milk, yeast, and salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, egg, and warm water).
- Combine them all until you form the dough, put it in a bowl then cover it with a clean cloth or plastic food wrapper.
- Let the dough rest for about a few hours.
- Dust it using the 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour you set aside a while ago, then knead it.
Ingredients and procedure on how to make the bread’s mung bean filling:
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 50 g of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mung beans (in a medium heat using a pot, boil the mung beans until you achieve a soft texture, and it’s already mashable).
- Mix 1/2 cup condensed milk, 50 g of shredded cheese, and 1/4 cup brown sugar to the boiled mung beans.
- Heat a frying pan, then pour the mung beans mixture, then let it boil for a few minutes.
- Gradually add the whisked egg, while continuously stirring it until you already achieved the desired thickness.
Bread procedure and preparation:
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Put the mung bean bread filling inside each dough, then gently roll it over and combine both sides. Refer to the photo below for the steps on how to make it.
- After making the 12 pieces of stuffed bread dough, you can now put them in your desired baking pan, then let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks).