Do you love to eat stuffed bread? This bread recipe is a must try because it is loaded with nutrients that our body needs, the sweetness and the unique flavor of this bread recipe makes it a good choice to eat with the whole family during snack time! It is a great source of carbohydrates and protein which are needed by our body in order to replenish the long and tiring day.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Ingredients for the bread dough:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour + set aside 1/4 cup of it (for dusting later)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, sugar, powdered milk, yeast and salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, egg and warm water).
- Combine them altogether until you form the dough, put it in a bowl then cover it with a clean cloth or plastic food wrapper.
- Let the dough rest for about few hours.
- Dust it using the 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour you set aside a while ago then knead it.
Ingredients and procedure on how to make the bread’s mung bean filling:
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 50 g of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mung beans (in a medium heat using a pot, boil the mung beans until you achieve a soft texture and it’s already mashable).
- Mix 1/2 cup condensed milk, 50 g of shredded cheese and 1/4 cup brown sugar to the boiled mung beans.
- Heat a frying pan, then pour the mung beans mixture, then let it boil for a few minutes.
- Gradually add the whisked egg, while continuously stirring it until you already achieved the desired thickness.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Put the mung bean bread filling inside each dough then gently roll it over and combine both sides together. Refer to the photo below on the steps on how to make it.
- After making the 12 pieces stuffed bread dough, you can now put them in your desired baking pan then let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE