Do you love to eat stuffed bread? This bread recipe is a must try because it is loaded with healthful benefits of mung bean filling, the sweetness and the unique flavor of it makes it a good choice to indulge, they are very suitable to pair with your favorite drink during snack time. They are a great source of carbohydrates and protein which are needed by our body in order to replenish the long day we’ve successfully endured.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Ingredients for the bread dough:
- 3 cups all purpose flour + 1/4 cup for dusting (set aside)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (this recipe used canola oil)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, powdered milk, yeast and salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, egg and warm water).
- Combine them altogether, form a round shape then cover it. Let it rise for about few hours.
- Dust it using the 1/4 cup of all purpose flour you set aside then knead it.
Ingredients and procedure on how to make the bread’s mung bean filling:
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 50 g of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mung beans (in a medium heat using a pot, boil the mung beans until you achieve a soft texture already and it’s mashable)
- Mix 1/2 cup condensed milk, 50 g of shredded cheese and 1/4 cup brown sugar to the boiled mungbeans.
- Heat a frying pan, then pour the mung beans mixture, then let it boil for few minutes.
- Gradually add the whisked egg, while continuously stirring it until you already achieved the desired thickness.
- Put the mung bean bread filling inside each dough then gently roll it over and combine both sides together. Refer to the photo below on the steps on how to make it.
- After making the 12 pieces stuffed bread dough, you can now put them in your desired baking pan then let it settle for about 20 minutes.
- After that preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool then serve, enjoy!…