What is your favorite recipe during mealtime? Do you love to eat adobo recipes?
Chicken meat are very suitable in making adobo recipe because they are very lean, has little fats and contains protein, they are also rich in phosphorus and calcium that keeps your bones healthy and strong, it also contains trace minerals which improves immunity and a lot more. The added potatoes in this recipe contains carbohydrates that are considered energy giving food, contain vitamin C, anti-inflammatory properties and fiber.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 2 pieces medium-sized potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, sauté garlic and onion then add the chicken meat, stir for a few minutes.
- Pour the water then add the salt, black pepper, seasoning mix, brown sugar and the soy sauce, cover for 20 minutes.
- Thereafter, add the potatoes, cover again for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you for reading this post, and hope you like this simple recipe! If you have any comments or something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section…
Here is a post compilation of easy recipes that you can prepare at home: Recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.