What is your favorite recipe during mealtime? Do you also loved adobo recipes? Chicken meat are very suitable in making adobo recipe because they are very lean and has little amount of fats and lots of protein, they contains phosphorus and calcium that keeps your bones healthy and lots of trace minerals which improves immunity and etc. The soy sauce and the other ingredients are easily absorbed by the chicken meat that’s why you don’t need to marinade it to get a good taste. On the other hand, the combination of potatoes with this chicken meat also helped this recipe likable. Potatoes are loaded with carbohydrates that are considered energy giving food, they contains vitamin C and it has anti inflammatory properties and it’s also a fiber rich food.
For me chicken adobo is one of my top choice from childhood until now, this recipe will always be one of my favorite dish to pair with my warm rice, be it plain or fried rice.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1/2 kg chicken meat
- 2 pcs medium sized potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- Wash your hands before cooking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- In a medium heat using a frying pan, saute garlic and onion then add the chicken meat, stir for few minutes.
- Pour the water then add the salt, pepper, seasoning mix, brown sugar and the soy sauce. Cover for 20 minutes
- After that you can now add the potatoes, cover it again for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with your warm plain rice or fried rice! Enjoy…
Thank you for reading this post! Your comments are highly appreciated, kindly drop them down! 😊💞 God bless…