Do you love eating a slice of cake once in a while? Their softness really brings a comfy feeling to our taste buds. They are made using cake flour which makes the baked product light, fluffy and with a tender crumb. Cake flour are finely milled and is made from soft wheat and it’s a good source of energy. Yesterday I want to bake one like this but it turned out like I didn’t get the desired result because I forget to put some of the needed ingredients, it’s really important not to rush on anything. Anyway, though it turned out like that it also came out good. So I make it again this morning and I came up with this simple cake recipe slices. They look simple but the taste is really good. Depending on your preference you can put some glazed on it, or any favorite filling you want, just make sure it’s not to sweet in order to bring a balance taste for this cake slices. This recipe achieved the right softness and fluffiness that I want.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 condensed milk
- 1/2 evaporated milk
- 250 ml all purpose cream
- 1 egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, brown sugar, baking soda and baking powder) then add the wet ingredients (condensed milk, evaporated milk, all purpose cream and whisked egg).
- Combine them thoroughly
- Pour in your baking pan, then bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool then serve! Enjoy…
If you loved this recipe please don’t hesitate to drop by on the comment section! Thank you😊💞