Do you love to eat a slice of cake once in a while? Then try this cream cake slices! They are made using cake flour which makes the baked product light, fluffy and with a tender crumb. Yesterday, I baked one like this but it turned out like I didn’t get the desired result because I forgot to put some of the needed ingredients. So I baked it again this morning and I came up with this simple cream cake recipe. Depending on your preference you can put some glazed toppings on it, just make sure it’s not to sweet in order to bring a balance taste. This recipe already achieved the desired softness and fluffiness that I want.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 condensed milk
- 1/2 evaporated milk
- 250 ml all purpose cream
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, brown sugar, baking soda and baking powder) then add the wet ingredients (condensed milk, evaporated milk, all purpose cream and whisked egg).
- Combine them thoroughly until all ingredients are already well blended.
- Pour in your baking pan, then bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool then serve! Enjoy…
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. If you’re new to our blog here’s a video-slide presenting a small summary of what it’s all about. It’s a pleasure to connect and share something with you💞