Do you love to eat a slice of cake once in a while? Then try this cream cake slices! This recipe was made using cake flour which makes the baked product light, fluffy and with a tender crumb. Depending on your preference you can put some glazed toppings on top of it, just make sure it isn’t too sweet in order to bring a balance taste for the recipe.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 1/4 cups of cake flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 condensed milk
- 1/2 evaporated milk
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, brown sugar, baking soda and baking powder) then add the wet ingredients (condensed milk, evaporated milk, all-purpose cream and whisked egg).
- Combine them thoroughly until all ingredients are already well blended.
- Pour in your baking pan, then bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Feel free to drop your comments below! Would love to read all of those! Have a nice day and God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE