Dragon fruit chocolate glazed cake
This chocolate glazed cake offers a healthier option, the taste of the dragon fruit balances the sweetness of this cake, the crunchiness and refreshing bites of this fruit and cake gives a peculiar taste. This cake recipe is rich in carbohydrates, vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 500 ml all-purpose cream
- 2 whisked eggs
Topping: 1 dragon fruit (sliced)
for the chocolate glazed:
- 1 cup chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 3 tbsp margarine
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder) then add the wet ingredients (condensed milk, evaporated milk, all-purpose cream and whisked eggs).
- Combine them thoroughly until you achieve the softness and creaminess needed.
- Use a large and small-sized round baking pan. Then pour the mixture in each baking pan.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool then gently cut the top layer to make it plain, put the small baked cake on top of the large one, then make a small round hole on top of it.
- Slowly spread the chocolate glazed all over the cake.
- Put the dragon fruit slices on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE