This chocolate glazed cake offers a healthier option, the taste of the dragon fruit balances the sweetness of this cake, the crunchiness and refreshing bites of this fruit and cake gives a peculiar taste. This cake recipe is rich in carbohydrates and it’s an energy boosting food. Dragon fruit offers a lot of health benefits in our body, according to our health food source:
- Dragon fruit can boost immune system because of the vitamin C it contains.
- High in fibers which helps in digestion.
- Can help prevent the formation of cancer causing free radicals.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Help to lower blood glucose levels and controls blood cholesterol levels.
- Improves eyesight and appetite
- Can also help in weight reduction, improves memory and also good in wound healing.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 500 ml all purpose cream
- 2 eggs
Topping: 1 dragon fruit (sliced)
for the chocolate glazed:
- 1 cup chocolate powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 3 tbsp margarine
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder) then add the wet ingredients (condensed milk, evaporated milk, all purpose cream and whisked egg).
- Combine them thoroughly until you achieve the softness and creaminess needed.
- Use a large and small sized round baking pan. Then pour the mixture in each baking pan.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool then gently cut the top layer to make it plain, put the small baked cake on top of the large one, then make a small round hole on top of it.
- Slowly spread the chocolate glazed all over the cake.
- Put the dragon fruit slices on top.
- Serve and enjoy!