Do you eat breakfast in the morning to start your day? If your answer is no, then you must change that way of life! If your answer is yes, well congratulations you’re doing the right thing! Last night, husband and I had a conversation about this, we discussed the importance of eating breakfast, the time we should sleep at night in order to wake up early in the morning to attend our breakfast and the food that are included in the meal. Is it really important? Yes it is! Specially if you have children at home, you have to train them to eat breakfast because it matters a lot to our health and there are also a lot of consequences that may occur if you keep skipping your breakfast.
Here are the importance of eating our daily breakfast:
- Breakfast is the best meal of the day, but often neglected because of various personal reasons. We sleep for about 8 hours or more during the night, so it is very important and an imperative action to eat in the morning to fill the fasting period of a no food and water intake during the night.
- To start the day right, you need to supply your stomach with nutrient dense foods to help your body get the alertness and energy it needs. It improves our memory and concentration levels, your brain and other organs will function well if it is fueled with essential nutrients.
- It helps with our body’s metabolism therefore it will help your body to burn more calories throughout the day.
- Furthermore, it encourages a healthier eating habit and good attitude towards food.
- Not only that, but it helps to balance blood sugar levels and helps you to avoid a lot of diseases link to skipping breakfast like: diabetes, obesity, heart diseases, irritability, being moody, low energy levels, stress and poor memory.
Fill your breakfast with a meal that has a balanced food nutrients, include in your plate energy boosting foods (like rice, bread or pasta), body building foods (like eggs, meat, fish) and body regulating foods (like fruits and vegetables). We have a different eating options on what to include in our meal, but consider to include those three food groups because they are really important in our diet.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
Here are some tips in order to get into that breakfast:
- Plan your breakfast ahead, decide what to cook and prepare for tomorrow’s meal. In order to avoid running out of time thinking and preparing. Do not sleep late in the evening in order for you not to skip meal, sleeping late will bring about waking up late also.
- Sometimes this is the reason why some of us tend to skip breakfast and just eat the breakfast and lunch “brunch” together.
- Just eat a light meal at night, avoid heavy meals because it will lower your appetite in the morning when eating your breakfast.
- Maintain and repeat every day.
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting this post. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE