Sometimes because of too many foods during a party we often have a lot of leftover foods that are candidates for food wasting and one of them are cakes but you don’t need to throw that leftover cake right away! Make this honey glazed cake leftover pudding instead. It has the right sweetness and softness that is very suitable for a dessert after meal.
During an occasion or a special celebration like birthdays, weddings or anniversaries we often prepare or buy a cake for the celebrant or celebrants as a gift, to appreciate their value and etc. Cakes are sweet by look and taste and also included during special occasions as it grabs the attention of the people around the celebration. Other recipes that you can make out of leftover cakes are milkshakes, ice cream, rebaked cake with new ingredients and etc. Just make sure to check if it wasn’t spoiled yet before using because eating spoiled foods are dangerous to our health. We should never waste food that’s why we have to think of other alternatives to consume it and one way of doing this is to make a new recipe out of the old one.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects on our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food
- 4 cups cake leftover
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a large bowl, add the ground cake leftover.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, evaporated milk, condensed milk, vegetable oil, margarine and whisked egg.
- Combine gently, then pour in the baking pan.
- Spread the honey on top, bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 150’c.
- Let the baked cake pudding cool and settle before serving. Enjoy!