Some of us love to eat different banana quick bread recipes and some prefer the moist ones, but how to make moist banana quick bread? Does the banana we use in the recipe matter? I already made a lot of banana quick bread recipes depending on the texture I prefer. This chocolate banana quick bread is a carbohydrate-rich food that gives a unique crunchy outer layer and moist taste inside. The carbohydrate components of the all-purpose flour and chocolate give your body a boost of energy.
The best bananas to use if you want a moist outcome are those overripe bananas the appearance of the banana peel has black or brown spots or streaks and is a bit darker (not the plain yellow). Are they safe to eat? Yes, they are (just make sure to check the fruit before mixing). Some studies say that the darker the skin the better, they also added that it gives a higher vitamin C and antioxidant levels. So if there are overripe bananas in your fruit stand don’t put them in the trash bin yet! Make this recipe instead.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good for our health and can bring negative results or bad effects on our bodies. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate powder
- 3 pcs overripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (cooking oil) vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c.
- In a bowl mash the three overripe bananas, then add the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar and chocolate powder).
- Add the wet ingredients (cooking oil, condensed milk, evaporated milk and whisked egg) then mix altogether.
- Pour in the loaf baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 150’c.
- Let cool then serve!