Does your child have numerous things that interest him at the moment? This post will talk about how you can help your child to increase his or her potentials or abilities. My child is very interested about the planets lately, he loves to watch, draw, and create artistic figures out of it (the photo above was his artwork). As parents, my husband and I were so amazed and happy with his work. It may be simple to look at, but it really touched our hearts, specially he was so happy at that moment when he was presenting it to us. I loved seeing them because he spent time and effort in making it. Surely, your kids also have interesting hobbies? But how can we help them to develop their full potentials? You may consider this “BRAIN” tips below:
- Be sure to provide or give them foods that are nutrient-rich followed by good personal hygiene, this will help their mind to think, and will help their gross and fine motor skills to work properly.
- React with their questions, they have numerous questions from simplest to complex one. Occasionally, you can hear repeated questions once in a while, but do not feel disturb by these questions, be patient, and just give them a simple answer which they could comprehend and understand easily.
- Assure them your support and guidance, our support as parents are vital for their growth and development because it brings a great impact in building their self-confidence, or self-esteem.
- Inculcate in their minds the importance of hardworking, patience, independence, and the ability to finish what they have started.
- Note that we need to expose them to different learning experiences and learning opportunities. You can also use your daily life experiences in teaching them.
You may also want to read this post compilation Parenting.
Thank you for reading this post! If you have something to share regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living!