Do you love pizzas? Why don’t you make one at home! This homemade pizza recipe is very easy to make. Pizzas are a great snack because they are like all in one already, and it’s one of the on the go snack during merienda time by family or friends. Topped with different ingredients according to preference but are usually prepared using meat, vegetables, seafoods, fruits and cheese. That’s why they are rich in carbohydrates, protein and fibers. This oven baked flat and thin bread topped with tomato sauce, spam slices, pineapple tidbits and cheese gives a balanced savory taste. The pizza crust of this baked recipe is a bit crunchy but soft to chew.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour + 1/4 cup for dusting (set aside)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp yeast
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup warm water
For the toppings:
- 250 ml sweet tomato sauce
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups spam slices
- Quick melt cheese
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Mix the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, sugar, powdered milk, yeast and salt) then add the wet ingredients (margarine, vegetable oil, egg and warm water).
- Combine them altogether, form a round shaped dough then cover it.
- Let it rest for about 1 hour
- Dust using the 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour you set aside then knead it.
- Flatten it gently to make a thin crust and put in a rectangular shaped baking pan.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150’c
- Spread the tomato sauce then put the spam slices, pineapple tidbits and shredded quick melt cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
You may also want to read this post compilation: Baking and comfort foods (snacks, desserts, drinks)
Feel free to visit: