How to see the real beauty of life?
What did you see at first glance? Is it the blue sky and the green leaves of the tree? Did you see the captivating beauty that lies on this big tree? Every day, we are too busy that we can’t even have time to appreciate what is there. We forget to appreciate the importance of people, nature, and animals in our surroundings.
“We cannot see the beauty of something if we don’t open our eyes wide enough to see it. We can never appreciate the beauty around us if our hearts keep desiring to something new. Furthermore, if our minds are focussing on the things which always taking us away of what matters most”.
You zoom the photo, you will see at the top are the beautiful flowers lying above this big tree. They aren’t captivating enough because they are too far and needs an effort to look above. This big tree is serving its purpose daily. It gives shade against the hot rays of the sun, the large roots help to sip groundwater during heavy rains, it is also very beneficial as it is being used as wood material to make furniture and to build houses.
The message of this photo is that we must find the BEAUTY in everything to appreciate what life is giving us. Occasionally, we keep asking for a blessing, but unknowingly we are already blessed.
- Be mindful of the present situation and appreciate how far you’ve become.
- Everything has something to offer, we just need to recognize it.
- Always be appreciative of what you have.
- Understand that being a human there will always be numerous challenges but do not forget to just focus on it because life has many good things.
- Time to stop for a while and celebrate what you have. You already have much of what you really need.
- You have to care and focus on what really matter. Yourself, the surrounding people, the nature, the animals, and the things we use in life has its unique BEAUTY that needs to be cherished.
Thank you for reading this post! If you have any experience or something to share regarding nature that inspires, please don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment section.
You may also want to read this post compilation: Nature inspired.
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living!