It’s another recipe you can make with your favorite pumpkin! This recipe is a nutrient dense food that you can enjoy as a dessert or snack. A pumpkin is a kind of vegetable that is very flexible in terms of culinary uses. It can be used as an ingredient to baking and also in cooking your favorite dish. It also has a lot of health benefits to offer like dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals etc.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 3 cups shredded squash
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a large bowl, transfer the shredded squash, then add all-purpose flour and brown sugar.
- Dissolved the cornstarch in the evaporated milk then pour into the bowl, add the other ingredients one by one (condensed milk, vegetable oil and whisked egg).
- Mix altogether then pour in a baking pan.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of brown sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 160’c.
- Let it cool, serve and enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. What are your thoughts regarding this post? Please share them in the comment section!
You are welcome to visit:
Your online friendly corner where you can find topics, ideas, information, and inspiration which are essential in living.