Do you love sweet snacks but feel a bit anxious consuming them? Why don’t you eat a sweet but healthy food? This recipe offers both because it was made from sweet potatoes, and glazed with the calming taste of honey.
Note: Excessive consumption of food is not good to our health and can bring a negative result or bad effects in our body. Always eat the right kind and the right amount of food.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- Wash your hands before baking and prepare your ingredients and materials to save time and effort and to ensure a clean and safe food preparation.
- Boil the sweet potatoes, let it cool then mash it.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160’c.
- In a bowl add the mashed potatoes and the dry ingredients (all-purpose four, brown sugar, cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda) then mix the wet ingredients (condensed milk, evaporated milk, vegetable oil and whisked egg).
- Pour in a round baking pan then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- After that remove from the oven and pour 1/4 cup of honey on top and bake it again for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool and serve, enjoy!
Something to note: “Eating food with the whole family is one way to promote your bonding moments together, it also creates a happy environment, healthy lifestyle, positive thoughts about life and a helpful way to achieve an overall health”.
Remember: To make a healthier recipe, read food labels and choose to consider healthy ingredient-alternatives.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you like this simple recipe. Have a great day ahead! God bless 💞
HEALTH AND LIFE MATTERS_MOMSOTHERSIDE